The Fisherman’s Lodge has the same amenities as the log cabins. It is located beside all the other two-bedroom log cabins. In this unit there is one bedroom rather than two bedrooms. In the one bedroom there is a double bed and out in the living area there are two single foldout beds. This cabin holds up to four people or 2 adults and 3 small children.
- One bedroom – one double bed. Must bring your own sleeping equipment.
- Two single foldout beds in main living area. Must bring your own sleeping equipment.
- One bathroom – shower, toilet, sink
- Kitchen – kettle, toaster, cooker, oven, fridge/freezer and all dishes, cutlery and utensils
- Living room with colour TV
- Fully furnished and applianced
- Outdoor area for barbeques, games and relaxing
- Laundry facilities and ample parking
- The log cabin and its surrounding area is strictly private for the occupants who have hired the log cabin.
What to Bring
- Sleeping Equipment – pillows, sleeping bags/duvets, fitted sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases – whatever you use!
- Towels and tea towels
BOOKING PROCEDURE: FISHERMAN’S LODGE