What To Bring
- Towels and tea towels
- Bed linen – fitted sheet, duvet cover and pillow case for one double bed and two single beds
- Single foldout bed - you will need to bring your own pillow, duvet and sheets for this bed if needed
- Food, drink and toiletries, etc.
- DVD player/movies (just in case you get a rainy day). Movies are also available from reception.
- Raincoat and wellies (the fun still goes on, even if the weather goes bad)
- Energy – there is lots to see and do in County Wicklow
You will need the same items as the log cabins, however there is one double bed and one single bed. You will need to bring your own pillow, duvet and sheets for the single foldout bed if you need it.
You will need to bring your own sleeping equipment for the microlodges such as pillows, sleeping bags, duvets, towels, etc. There are two double beds and one single bed.
Call +353 (0)86 7272872 to book now.