A Warm Welcome Awaits Your Arrival…
Hidden Valley is a serene haven of relaxation. Set in a beautiful valley with sites overlooking the tranquil waters of the Avonmore River and a glassy, private lake, we offer the opportunity to experience a holiday amid an abundance of wildlife including kingfishers, cranes, wild geese, ducks, otters and pheasant. We are easily accessible from Dublin, Dun Laoghaire and Rosslare ferry ports.
2020 Opening Dates:
March 13th to September 27th
October weekends from Friday to Sunday
October midterm: October 23rd to November 1st (Halloween festivities on site)
Please see below drop down menus for pitch types, rates, electric plug required, etc
BOOKING PROCEDURE: CARAVAN AND CAMPING
- Bookings for Caravan and Camping are made online – sites are first come, first served.
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays.
- There is no minimum stay for touring/camping, except for Bank Holiday weekends (3 night minimum).
- Full contact details with deposit are required at time of booking: full payment required for stays up to 2 nights and 2 nights or full payment required for longer stays.
- For couples looking to book, please note that in July/August and on bank holiday weekends the park is very busy with families with young children. River Valley Park in Redcross has an “adult only” area if interested.
- ALL families are charged a €50 refundable noise deposit on arrival by credit/debit card. We are a family, friendly site and we do not tolerate late night disturbances. Don’t book our park if you think you’re going to stay up late.
- Check-in available from 12 noon and checkout is by 12 noon on day of departure.
- Dogs are allowed touring & camping as long as they are kept on a short lead and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site.
- Should you need to cancel or change your dates for any reason, we will give a full refund, or change your dates, with a minimum of 7 days notice.
- We regret to inform you that campfires are no longer allowed at Hidden Valley. This past season we noticed far too often the number of people being negligent in regards to fire safety. Customers may still bring charcoal BBQ’s (no timber burning is permitted).
- Read our Terms & Conditions before you Check Availability.
The park offers both hard-standing and grass sites, each with electric, water and grey waste. We also have a tent only area with electric. The modern toilet and shower block is heated and tiled, and also includes a laundry room and camper’s kitchen overlooking the Avonmore river.
Bookings begin in October each year for the following season.
PLEASE NOTE: Hidden Valley is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. We have a strict noise curfew from 10 p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: CARAVAN AND CAMPING
€12.00 for the site fee (low season)
€16.00 for the site fee (mid season)
€18.00 for the site fee (high season)
€7.00 per adult
€5.00 per child
€4.00 for electric hook-up (16 amp)
€5.00 for extra car
Example: 1 tent with 2 adults and 2 children is €40.00 per night in mid season
Example: 1 caravan with 2 adults and 2 children with electric is €44.00 per night in mid season.
Free onsite children’s activities include fishing and the kid’s outdoor adventure park – embankment slide, two large playgrounds, giant space net and football pitch.
DAY VISITOR RATES:
€20 per child: includes unlimited use of playgrounds and includes 4 activities (choose between kayaking, bumper boats, paddle boats, mini golf, bungee trampolines, rock wall and water balls).
€10 per adult: includes 2 activities (choose between kayaking, bumper boats, paddle boats and mini golf).
Please note, not all activities are available during low season.
Visiting hours are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The “Touring Side” is available to caravans, motorhomes and tents. All pitches have electric, water and grey waste. The pitches are approximately 30ft by 30ft.
Hard Standing Pitch: This pitch has a hard base for your caravan or motorhome to sit on with grass beside it. Tents cannot book hard standing pitches.
Full Grass Pitch: This pitch is all grass and can be used for caravans, motorhomes or tents.
The boating lake and adventure mini golf are located on this side of the park.
The “Camping Area” is for tents only.
There are both non electric and electric pitches available in this area.
The car park is in the middle of the camping area where all cars must remain. Families can then choose a place for their tent in the grassed camping area.
The playground area is on this side of the park.
Modern, heated toilet and shower block. Each shower cubicle has a bench and hooks for hanging your clothes and towel. Hairdryers are not provided, but electric points are provided in the shower block for your own hairdryer and razor. Laundry room with washer/dryer facilities and a large washing sink. Washing powder is available for sale in reception. Campers Kitchen with washing-up sinks, hot and cold water and electric hobs for cooking. Disposable BBQs are available from reception. Pets are welcome camping as long as they are kept on a lead at all times and minded by an adult at all times. We do not allow pets inside any of our accommodations.
If you book an electric pitch, then you need to supply your own camping lead. Your camping lead needs to have a round blue 3-pin plug on one end that connects into our electric bollard as shown. This camping lead is standard throughout Europe. If you haven’t bought your camping lead yet, then we recommend buying a camping lead that is at least 15m long (this is plenty long for pitches on our park, however other parks may need longer). We do not sell camping leads, so please see your nearest camping shop.
Monthly sites are available for April to June and September. All sites have electric, water and waste hookup. Electricity is 10 amps. Please call for rates. Availability is limited.
The Lakehouse restaurant is on site providing fresh food, full coffee bar, a meeting room with projector screen and cinema.
An eclectic mix of pubs, restaurants and shops are all within walking distance from the park and excursions to Dublin and Wexford are easily managed with both the train and bus just minutes away.
Our team is more than happy to book activities for the group including team-building exercises located on the park and run by our staff, a night of dinner and dancing in the local town or excursions to nearby towns and places of interest.