PLEASE NOTE: We are making changes to the log cabins, so these are the only units not available to book online at this time for 2020. We will make posts on our Facebook page regarding the log cabins after the New Year, and we’ll let you know when these units will be available to book. Thank you!
The Log Cabins (8 available for hire) hold up to 5 people or 2 adults and 4 young children.
- Bedroom 1 – one double bed. Must bring your own sleeping equipment.
- Bedroom 2 – one double bed and one single bed (bunk bed). Must bring your own sleeping equipment.
- One bathroom – shower, toilet, sink
- Kitchen – kettle, toaster, cooker, oven, fridge/freezer and all dishes, cutlery and utensils
- Living room with colour TV and table with four chairs
- Fully furnished and applianced
- Outdoor area for barbeques, games and relaxing
- Laundry facilities and ample parking
- The log cabin and its surrounding area is strictly private for the occupants who have hired the log cabin
What to Bring
- Sleeping Equipment – pillows, sleeping bags/duvets, fitted sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases – whatever you use!
- Towels and tea towels
BOOKING PROCEDURE: LOG CABINS